2021 American Silver Eagle MS-70 PCGS FirstStrike, Type 2
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The FirstStrike® designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint in the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER,” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.